tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm sorry I can't be perfect

Ingredients for a good emo song

- You rejected me, which makes me feel unloved
- I've realised that I will turn into my father, who I hate, and this realisation has made me hate myself even more
- I cannot live up to your expectations, so I hate you for putting them on me AND myself for not being able to live up to them regardless
- I had a chance to be something great, but I missed it and now it's too late. I regret that
- The girl I love doesn't even know I exist, and she keeps throwing herself at dumb jocks while I know I would treat her with the respect she deserves
- When I feel sad, I just retreat into my music because it's the only one who understands me
- We're all outcasts, we're all freaks and rejects. Let's dress alike, look alike, sound alike and conform into our own social group so we don't feel as rejected by other social groups

You know, I look at that list and think "I could write two songs based on each of those ideas, and have enough for a killer, 10-song emo album." It's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger