tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The scandal scale

AFL: Player drinks and drives, gets his mate to say he wasn't there. Biggest scandal of the year.

Rugby League:
Player smashes a broken glass in his girlfriend's face, tries to get his teammate to say he did it. The biggest scandal until the next rape allegation, this time involving several Brisbane Broncos.

I'm going for Hawthorn on Saturday. Geelong are good, but I think they're a bit too arrogant. And Hawthorn has a few Tasmanian players lining up. I used to chat to Grant Birchall a lot for work, and he was excellent to speak and a great young player. In league, I don't really care which team of rapists beats the other team of drunkards. I wouldn't mind if the Melbourne Storm or Auckland won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger