tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crappest rap song ever?

Okay, I'm only writing this cos someone searched for "rap songs about Eamon Sullivan" and found my blog.
Here you go, anonymous internet surfer! I hope you enjoy it! Cos it's pretty crap!

You know me, I'm the freakin' freestyler
World record holder, magazine smiler
I kick the ass of all them cheaters
Lets see Fiddy swim the 50 metres

I had the hottest girl in the game
Swimming tight in my lane
So she kissed Michael Phelps -
I'll kick yo ass Michael Phelps!

I didn't sing that other Eamon song
but y'all won't mind if I sing along,
"**** all those presents they didn't mean jack,
"**** you Steph, I don't want you back."

Okay, so that's not all true
I'm here for when Phelps falls through,
I got silver, he may got gold,
But my Rice pudding is best served cold

Don't get me started on Alain Bernard
Frenchman ugly like a Saint Bernard
You got the medal, I got second,
But watch your back playa I'm a force to be reckoned

For all the haters who think they so brainy
Y'all tools are "special" like Bruce McAveney
For all the rest I just got this lil sayin'
"See you in London bitches - don't mess with Eamon."

Heh heh heh okay, so I found that fun to write. And I hope people remember the song by a guy called Eamon, "F*** it, I Don't Want You Back"... cos if you don't then part of the third verse doesn't make any sense. I'm not a rap lyricist, this much is obvious. But more rappers need to diss Bruce McAveney in songs, so I'm prepared to lead the way on that one. And I thought I should add a picture of him looking badass to complete it. In closing, I apologise to my girlfriend for all the pain and embarrassment this might cause.Edit: What about this as the single cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger