tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It’s vented

The first shots of Tomb Raider Underworld that came out months ago did nothing for me. It just seemed like Uncharted for the PS3 raised the bar on how these types of games should look. Then, slowly, more screens and movies appeared as well as cool art and the reveal of a new live action Lara model. 

First, let me say that this piece of art above is pure awesome. I have no clue if it has anything to do with the game (does she actually fight sharks in the open ocean?), but I like it. I also like wetsuits that almost look like thin leather armor, but I digress.

The new Lara model does not offend me as much as the last, mostly because her outfit makes fewer nonsensical alterations. There are two subtle improvements in the new design worth noting, one is the backpack straps across her upper torso. Very strategic location that is both functional and accentuate the chest. Speaking of chest, her side boobs now have vents. Vents people. 

SCIV update
I’ve been massively sidetracked by Bionic Commando Rearmed, but still managed to be on the cusp of unlocking the majority of armor and items in Soul Calibur IV. Once completed, I’ll start posting my creations for anyone still playing SCIV.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger