tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, August 31, 2009

Down low low low low low low low low

Hitting your download limit is very very frustrating.

You know what else is frustrating? Waiting for the final two episodes of season two of True Blood. This season has brought new meaning to the word 'cliffhanger'. Seriously, you might think Lost knows how to do a cliffhanger. That is true. But Lost needs to take some lessons from True Blood. Because they end episodes leaving with with the desperate, desperate need to have more. MORE. No other show I can name comes even close.

True Blood has been good this season, better than last season I'd say. Entourage has been better this year too. Shows I'm looking forward to returning?
- Fringe
- Lost
- 30 Rock
- Gossip Girl
- The Office
- How I Met Your Mother

They're the main ones. To a lesser extent:
- Chuck (I barely watched much of it this season, but I'm glad it's still on)
- United States of Tara (Soooooo good, but didn't grab me as much as the others)
- Parks and Recreation (pretty good, found its feet, needs to hit its straps)

Meh, I hate download limits. Stupid old infrastructure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger