tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

They call me Dr Link...

...I am not a real doctor but I have some real links.

This is amazing! Take the time to watch this video of a giant waterslide. You will not be disappointed. I doesn't look fake, but I can't imagine him doing it for real.

And check out this awesome little dude who decided to jump into Melissa Brandts' photo:
If you haven't seen it already, check out this gorgeous story about a miniature horse... that was born a dwarf.
More ridiculously cute pictures and story here.

One of the reasons why I love Go Fug Yourself. New Gossip Girl in a month or so! Woo!

The Aussie Under 19 girls soccer team got in an all-in brawl in China recently, after an Aussie player was knocked to the ground and then kicked while she was down. The home fans also threw bottles at our girls. (Side note, Daniel Kerr's sister plays soccer for the Aussie team)

And Herald Sun economist Terry McCrann has a real crack at Rudd's massive new tax. Sorry, "scheme". I especially like the point he makes about the silly language the Government are using. "Every cent" will be put back into helping Australia move to a low-pollution economy? Really?? Every cent? Well, I can't wait to see the annual report for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger