tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's guess that 90s song! With Barry Bissell

Some random 90s lyrics - without using Google/The internet, please identify these songs.

1. Everyone's got a theory about the bitter one
They're saying mamma never loved her much
And daddy never keeps in touch
That's why she shies away from human affection

2. Last night I had the strangest dream
I sailed away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya
And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned
'Didn't want no one to hold you', What does that mean?

3. You give me strength when I start to worry
You lift me up when I'm feeling sorry
You're building me up with love and affection
When I'm in danger, you're my protection

4. Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away

5. Our memories,
Well, they can be, inviting
But some are altogether,
Mighty, frightening 

Leave your answers in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger