tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back on my grind

So I start work tomorrow. It's going to be good to be back at it after more than a year out of full time work. I managed to pick up a fair bit of freelance stuff in that time, which was good, but there's nothing quite like going to work every day and knowing you have a job!

I'm not sure what's going to happen with this blog. I'll still update it when I can, but it won't be as regularly. I've done 327 posts in just over a year. Not heaps by some standards, but more than I'd expected.

I think I've managed to keep my skills up to the point where I'm not worried about stepping straight back into a newspaper environment. It'll be good to be interviewing and breaking stories again.

Earning proper money again will be nice too! I think I want a big-ass TV. And a new computer. Oh, to consume again! It's been so long!

I'll try to get back to Hobart a lot. It will be easier than Burnie was. I might actually make it to Burnie too to visit some friends. Maybe hit Maginty's on a Friday for some nostalgia.

Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope you keep reading, and I'll try to provide interesting content.

Here are some random things:
- Drawings of Missed Connections in New York. Funny and pretty.
- "My parents were awesome" tumblr. I think everyone's parents had more of a life than we all realise.
- The Most Controversial Magazine Covers ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger