tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So totally employed

As of today, I signed a contract to work at The Examiner newspaper in Launceston. I'll be a senior journo, reporting on general news. It should be a lot of fun and a lot of hard work. There's a state election coming up in March, and Federal election soon too, so I'll have lots to write about.

I'll keep this blog going as much as I can, but I guess it might drop off a bit in terms of content. I started it to keep my skills up while I was working less, but now that I'll be working full time I reckon I'll go back to posting funny links, rants about sport, and pictures of Mariah Carey.

Thanks everyone for reading this past year or so, and I'll try to keep things as interesting and fun as possible!

Okay, so
A funny link:
John Mayer's Twitter can be pretty funny.
A funny video

A sports rant
UEFA are stupid and should never have banned Eduardo in the first place. They opened a massive can of worms and now they're trying to stuff them back in. Hopefully they have.
And a picture of Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger