tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, September 4, 2009

Cousin Meg

Some of you know a bit about my family. I have a lot of cousins on my mum's side (she was one of six) and a lot of cousins on my dad's side (he was one of six). I see more of my mum's side cos most of them live in Tassie still. Dad's side live on the mainland, so we see them less regularly. But when we do, I really enjoy it. My aunties and uncles are quite loud, although they are mellowing in their old age. I'm the second oldest grandchild on that side.

Anyway, my cousin Meg has a blog, and I just discovered it last night, and it is great. It's like a stream of consciousness posting of fashion, nights out, TV shows, and random quotes. I love it.
So my favourite posts so far are:
- This one. The title says it all, really.
- Meg's opinion of Betty vs Veronica.
- I totally agree about Survivor.
- And the nicest present from a boyfriend ever.

Here is Meg posting about our family and finding out I had read her blog and thought it was great. Yes, there is a lot of alcohol consumed at family gatherings. I realised at Grandma's birthday that the smell of champagne actually reminds me of Christmas with my aunties. So yes, Meg is great and she watches awesome shows like Battlestar Galactica, True Blood and Survivor.

Anyway, my family is awesome and we're all hilarious and you wish you were as cool as us. So not even joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger