tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, September 21, 2009

Search pattern

Something is freaking up with my Google Analytics thing since I change my template. Apparently I've had no visitors since about September 5.

Anyway, while I try to figure it out, here are some more searches that found my blog!!


"carrie fisher"
Good to know I'm one of the approximately 43,000,000,000 sites that mention Princess Leia.

the benefits of unicorns
You mean besides their beautiful tails and sparkly horns??? Oh yes, unicorns have many benefits. Unless they meant fiscal benefits? Or government benefits?? Hmm.


has anyone else noticed that elizabeth mitchell's boobs bounce a lot
I can't say that I have, Anonymous Internet Dude. I assume you're a dude. Or, perhaps you're a lady who is concerned about the said bounciness of Ms Mitchell's [insert breast-related nickname here]. OR, perhaps you are Ms Mitchell HERSELF, who is worried that no one has noticed how bouncy your boobs are. Regardless, the answer is: no, I have not noticed. Sorry? (This person spent 56 seconds reading my blog apparently. Clearly the lack of Elizabeth Mitchell-boob-related-content did not deter them)

i'm just a boy of 11years and i need to become thin how?
Awww. Awww, that's rough. Man, I feel for you. Being large at your age would be a tough experience. It will shape you for some time... hopefully only a little while though. My recommendation? Start exercising a lot, eat vegetables and fruit, and stay away from dodgy junk food. If you have to miss a meal now and then, it will probably help out (only occasionally though - any more and it would be unsafe and stupid). Above that, remember that your body is still developing so you've got a chance to mould it into something you can like. And above that still, learn to be comfortable in the body you get, and remember that not everyone is the same (and we're not meant to be either). Good luck young man.

"johnny harper the O.C"
I think we can all agree that the guy who searched for this was clearly the actor who played Johnny Harper on The O.C, as anyone else would have searched for "johnny harper the O.C worst character ever".

making a boy eunuch
......Um. Ahhh...... I'm going to go ahead and reeeeealllly hope this is someone researching for a university assignment. I really hope it's not someone who actually wants to make a boy into a eunuch. Stay away from my blog, creepy weirdos! And stay away from the boys! Seriously though, weird.

Random link!

Pics of cool treehouses

And one of the funniest Cracked craptions in a while:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger