tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Online Boutique Critique - Buckets & Spades for Kids

While searching online for beautiful dresses for my girls I have found this fantastic online boutique that sells designer label kids wear. Buckets & Spades for Kids is a Melbourne based company and they stock several cool kids labels such as BIG by Fiona Scanlan, Fred Bare, Trelise Cooper Kids, Guess Kids, Alex & Charli & many many more. I LOVE Agatha Ruiz De La Prada shoes and they have a great range to choose from and this dusty pink Trelise Cooper Springtime Frills & Spills Dress is just delightful. Their website is easy to navigate around and they have a VIP club and free shipping on orders over $200. I give this one 5 stars! And so starts a new section of my blog - the ONLINE BOUTIQUE CRITIQUE. Feel free to send me your suggestions or even nominate your own business - I love to find new places to shop online

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger