tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Searches That Found My Blog: Revisited

This phrase comes up all the time in my Google Analytics stuff:

what does pis-pone morally mean?

I get this one a few times a month, so I'm going to sort it out once and for all.

It doesn't mean anything. It is someone's atrocious attempt at transcribing lyrics for T.I.'s "Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna)". The correct phrase is 'unhappy with your riches cos you're piss-poor morally'. T.I. is referring to rappers who seem unhappy despite all their success, because they lack an internal set of values to help them put their newfound riches and attention into perspective.

Unfortunately some idiotic 14-year-old has transcribed the lyrics and every lyrics site on the internet has the same copy. It's frustrating.

Another one that comes up every month:

grant birchall girlfriend

Man, there are some persistent ladies out there. Or Grant is very popular. Anyway, I found a small discussion thread on some website that has a few anonymous women (or men) drooling over Hawthorn's half-back flanker. Perhaps a call to Hawthorn's media department might be a better option than searching the internet? Or go along to a Hawthorn pre-season event and ask Grant in person.

Heh, this is a funny one

"that 70s show" boy in underwear

There are a few options here - Topher Grace, Ashton Kutcher or Wilmer Valderama. I really doubt anyone wants to see Danny Masterson in his scruds, but hey, I could be wrong. Anyway, you won't find pics of those guys in there underwear on here. Sorry!! You might find them here, here, here and here though. (Ladies (and dudes who swing that way), yes I'm good to you;).

An old favourite returns:

rap songs about eamon sullivan

Good to see some people are still keen to hear about the Olympic Badass!

A strange one

Triple J hottest 100

This person found my blog, and spent 22 minutes looking over seven pages worth of stuff. Hope they enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger