tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am the greatest rapper alive

I was listening to some random Lil Wayne on my iPod the other day and then it hit me: Tha Carter III was a really good, diverse, clever album.

You know how sometimes you haven't listened to something in a while and then you rediscover it? I remember it happening with some Beatles a little while back, and with Gerry Rafferty (oh yes, City to City).

What albums or songs or artists have you rediscovered?

Also, XXL has a list of the top 10 hiphop beats of the year. One to look out for (in my opinion) is Just Blaze. He has put together an impressive collection of songs, including December 4th, Public Service Announcement and Show Me What You Got (Jay-Z), Church for Thugs (Game), Touch the Sky (Kanye West), and Live Your Life (T.I. and Rihanna).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger