tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Great Show, Terrible Character

You know how some tv shows are completely awesome, but as soon as a certain character comes onscreen it becomes a horrible drag to get through to the next ad break?

Here are a couple of characters who, for me, destroyed any scene they were in. Unless it was when where they're breaking a leg or something (heh heh Johnny).Aaron Rose (Gossip Girl)
"Oooh, I'm an artist in Brooklyn!! And I'm an emotionless robot whose only thoughts are of wooing a harem of women! Also, I can afford more electronic equipment for my "installations" than most highly paid artists, but I only use it to seduce teenage girls in my crusty loft. So attractive!"Johnny Harper (The OC)
"Yeah, so I'm a really good surfer, and very good-looking, in a wet kinda way. And I'm also deeply, deeply, wetly, seriously, deeply in love with Marissa Cooper. Deeply. In LOVE. Marissa Cooper is the love of my 17-year-old life. I'm deeply, sloppily in love with her. Has that come across yet? Just how DEEPLY I really, wetly, LOVE her?"Vincent Chase (Entourage)
"Okay, so sometimes I look like I'm awesome, but really, I'm just a boy in a skinny, yet very very cute man's body. I might pretend I'm helping my friends when I guilt trip them into making decisions that I would make, instead of letting them make their own calls, but actually, I'm just doing it so I never have to be alone. That way I can extend my childhood even further into my 30s! And I NEVER HAVE TO BE ALONE."

And then of course you have characters who completely redeem any show... behold:

Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl)
Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother)
Taylor Townsend (The OC)
Ari Gold (Entourage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger