tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random thoughts

Random thought no. 1

A friend reckons "a man can only be happy when he's successful at work, or successful with women." What do you think? I'm not sure if I necessarily agree, but I can see plenty of anecdotal evidence to suggest he's correct.

Random thought no. 2

Check out this collection of awesome billboards. Some of them are great. Tassie doesn't have many billboards at all. Whenever I go to Melbourne I always enjoy looking at them, even if it does make me feel like a small-town kid.Random thought no. 3

Read this account of a man's sex addiction (not graphic, don't worry about that!) and feel for him. He's got a compulsion that pushes him into behaviour he hates, but can't seem to avoid, even though it destroys his relationships and working life.

Random thought no. 4

I told Astrid the other night that I was wrong about picking Doug Bollinger for the SCG Test. I thought his excellent record at the SCG was reason enough to pick him. Now I'm not so sure. He's taken two wickets on a crumbling pitch in the second innings, but got nothing in the first innings. If this is how he plays on his home ground, how is he going to play at another ground? And now that he's got a couple of wickets, will Andrew Hilditch drop him and bring in Hilfenhaus? Or will he persist with Siddle and Bollinger until the Ashes and then ask Hilfy to save us?

Random thought no. 5

These girls use sweatbands to meet famous people. Using props to chat to someone you want to meet is a good idea.

Random thought no. 6

Long distance relationships - are they harder for men or women? I guess it depends on your expectations of the future of the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger