tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I don't want no Robocop

You know how some things just give you a joyful feeling in your heart? A little uncontrollable burst that makes you just want to smile? I'm talking more about films, music, books and sport, rather than people or relationships.

There are a few things that give me that feeling.

- Remembering the Socceroos qualifying for the 2006 World Cup. When John Aloisi slotted that penalty, damn, my skin is tingling right now just thinking about it.
- Sometimes it'll be when I'm watching a TV show that I really, really enjoy, and I realise that there are heaps more episodes to watch, and lots more fun to go. Recently Gossip Girl, Chuck and Dexter all gave me that feeling.
- Listening to a song in the car and just realising how clever it is, how much I enjoy the music, and how lucky I am to be living my life. Coldplay's recent stuff, and a bunch of Kanye's stuff have done that to me.

Right now, this is making me feel excited. Yes, it's 'Robocop', from Kanye's new album 808s and Heartbreaks.

It's so much fun! Yeah, it's a little cheesy. It's definitely pop, not rap. And apparently he's completely remastering it for the album (out in a week!). But damn!!! This is fun!

What else makes you feel joy? Or at least something close to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger