tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, November 21, 2008

A slight difference of opinion

My mate in Sydney just saw this girl in a restaurant.If you're a bloke, you're probably thinking something along the lines of "That is a pretty girl." Maybe something more, whatever, but at least you'll probably recognise that she's pretty.
If you're a girl (and I've tested this many times), your response is something like
"Bitch skank whore SLUT!"
Sometimes, girls appear incapable of separating their personal feelings about a woman from their eyes. Their optical sensors refuse to identify positive traits in someone they hate. There is no objectivity.

I just find it interesting.

I used to mention her name in the office and within 0.000241 seconds I was immediately assaulted with cries of "Horrible bitchslut!" from the all girls within 10m. Yes, I'll admit, it was quite fun.

For the record, my mate said in person she was "absolutely gorgeous". And he made eye contact with her. Yep, he's stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger