tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chris Brown's single Forever contains the line "Double your pleasure, double your fun", which is also the tagline for some spearmint chewing gum in the States. Turns out he was paid by the company to put it in, which was revealed after it became a hit.

Challenge: come up with other artists who could incorporate some product placements into songs.

Katy Perry: "I kissed a girl, and I'm lovin' it!"

Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown: "Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no Air (Jordans)."

Coldplay: "And the Pages were all Yellow..."

U2: "With or without YouTube, I can't live..."

Rihanna: "(Once you pop) you can't stop the music."

That.... was tougher than I thought it would be. And I'm not entirely happy with it. Idea was good, execution was difficult. I think I really needed a couple of other people to toss ideas around with on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger