tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Reality TV contestant translator

"I'm not here to make friends" = I'm going to use my one chance at being on national TV to behave like a backstabbing bitch - the type I would hate if I was watching this at home. I have to justify myself that way, because most likely I've just done something pretty mean to someone who probably didn't deserve it.

"I here to win this" = I'm almost certainly going home in the first three episodes.

"They're being hypocritical and fake" = Someone just outmanoeuvered me, and I'm pissed off I didn't think of it first.

"People need to know that we're all here playing a game" = I've just done something pretty bad... and I know it's going to look even worse once it's on TV. If I say we're just playing a game, and we're all going to be friends at the end of it, that doesn't make me a bad person, does it?

"Some people here are playing the game and some aren't" = I'm not smart or charismatic enough to make strategic alliances so I can win, so I'm going to attack those who are by accusing them of "playing games"... even though I know we're playing games... and there's no rule against making alliances... oh I wish I had friends.

"No offence, but you're a bitch" = I mean to offend, and I know this is going to look great on TV when I say this: you're a bitch. What I don't realise is that I'm the one who will probably come off looking like a bitch.

"We're staying allied til the end of this thing" = 1) we're staying allied until I find the perfect opportunity to dump you, or 2) please stay allied with me because I know I'm not good enough to get through the next few weeks without you carrying me.

"How things came across on tv weren't necessarily how they were" = Having returned to my home and watching the show on TV, I now realise how much of a COMPLETE ASSHOLE I was. I hope people think the editing made me look like that, and that I was actually taking care of injured puppies in my time offscreen. Even though, really, I WAS a complete asshole out there.

Heh heh heh I loved Survivor back in the day. Survivor Amazon, closely followed by Survivor: Allstars, were my two favourites. Amazon Rob was the business and he got screwed by the jealous people on the jury... but Boston Rob (aka Bahstan Rahb aka RobandAmber aka Rob and Amber Get Married aka Rob and Amber on the Amazing Race)... he took the cake.

Anyway, I leave this afternoon for a freelance job on Heron Island to 10 days. I'll be out of phone contact, but I will still be online (hopefully). I'm not sure if I'll be able to post as regularly, but I'll give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger