tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Challenge: describe movies in seven words.

Titanic: Ship hits iceberg; Leo loves, draws, drowns.

Juno: Pregnant teenager hands over deadpan jokes, baby.

The Fast and the Furious: Vin Diesel in fast cars - the biz.

Superbad:
Teenage boys talk penises, chicks... and penises.

Snakes on a Plane:
Do I really need seven words here?

Eragon:
Star Wars with swords, dragons; less originality.

The Bourne Supremacy: Matt Damon kicks hella ass, takes names.

Bad Boys II: Will Smith talks smack, shoots guns; explosions.

Disclosure: Demi Moore sexually harasses Michael Douglas's mullet.

I just can't think of any more movies right now, but I'm having fun! I'll try to do this again soon.

Edit: I just realised that I should put up a list of the movies and a list of the descriptions and people can match them... maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger