tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Engineer's resume = easy. "I built this dam. I designed this building. I oversaw the construction of this highway. They're still standing. I did a good job."

Teacher's resume = fairly easy. "My 5/6 class improved their average reading age by four years in just one year of my teaching. My retention rate is 100%. None of my students stabbed anyone this year. I did a good job."

Doctor's resume = a little bit harder. "I saved 89% of my patients who came in with severe gunshot wounds. I correctly diagnosed 97% of my patients within the first or second consultation. I haven't had any malpractice suits brought against me. I did a good job."

Journalist's resume = a whole lot harder. " I wrote a good story. I cannot prove that, unless I was given an award for it. But I couldn't afford the hundreds of dollars necessary to submit my article for judgment. There are no stats to back up how well I've done my job. I have been threatened with legal action (of course), but I haven't had any suits brought against me. I did a good job?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger