tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Powerbirth Yoga for Pregnant Women

In the quest to find an alternative to pain medication during labour, following a fast and furious first experience, I was referred by a friend to a Powerbirth Yoga class. With over 15 years experience as a yoga practitioner, Corinne's Powerbirth program was very beneficial to me in terms of relaxation & mind centering techniques and as a result, I had a much better birth experience the second time around, both physically and emotionally. Also, after suffering bad carpal tunnel syndrome and a lack of energy after my first pregnancy, I found the second time around I was much more energetic, flexible and more importantly, ailment free after the birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger