tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tougar Cown

Why can't I hate Cougar Town???? I mean, I really should. But I can't. Because it is funny and it has heart.

It must be the Scrubs influence. Bill Lawrence was part of the Scrubs team for ages, and now he's behind Cougar Town. Remember how the first four seasons or so of Scrubs were really sharp, but also had a lot of emotional resonance? Well Cougar Town has a fair bit of both. And I have to respect that.

Anyway, Courtney Cox still has her comic timing. Busy Philips is also showing she can do comedy, which I always figured she could when she was on the last two seasons of Dawson's Creek.

We're up to episode 5 and it's pretty classic. I'll keep watcing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger