tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bayonetta Get!

I've probably logged more hours of gaming this past three weeks than all of the last half of 2009. It was mostly Mass Effect 2, but I did complete Muramasa and the Broken Steel DLC for Fallout 3 as well.

I'd actually still like to do more exploring in Fallout since I haven't hit the level cap yet, but Bayonetta is calling and I've answered. The game is going for $49.99 right now on Amazon (I believe because Best Buy is selling it at the price) so it's not a huge sale, just enough to nudge me over the edge to fit it in before I get Heavy Rain next week.

Looking at some quick non-spoiler tips on Bayonetta, it appears I need to finish the game at least once to access the various alternate costumes. It also sounds like I need to grind for some in-game currency to afford prized items.

Anyone have some unlock tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger