tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back to the lab again

More searches that found my blog:

Colin Farrell
People love the wee man!

alicja bachleda was ignored in the golden globes 2010
Not by the girls at Go Fug Yourself! Or me, who was stoked to see her. But I'll agree that her terrible outfit did not get the attention it should have.

"christina hendricks"
Yes, we're all big Joan fans here at Did I Say I'm Just A Boy. Mad Men season 3 is months away from coming out on DVD (sad face).

eagle and lion pics
None of those here, sorry.

connie mitchell boobs and connie mitchell big boobs
Sneaky Sound System performed at MS Fest the other day in Launceston. I did not see see Connie, or the aforementioned breasts. Anyway, I said back here I had had enough of these searches. However I am keen to hear some new songs from SSS. They had great success a couple of years ago so I'd like to see them get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger