tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DLC video and Sheva update

This link goes to a very good video that shows off all the items you get from the Onechanbara DLC for the Xbox 360. I would embed it here, but that feature was disabled by the uploader. The total package is 1600 MS points ($20) which is way too much for what you get. Half that price and I’m interested again.

I’ve had to do a lot of work related things for Resident Evil 5 which gave me the chance to unlock all the outfits for Chris and Sheva in the main game. I’ll get to the Mercenaries mode eventually because I’d like to unlock the Jill outfits as well. Too bad you can’t play as Jill in the main game. Now that would be a DLC worth purchasing (as long as it featured new cut scenes as well) instead of the versus mode that was just released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger