tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Movies to look forward to

A big American summer

Wolverine

Transformers 2

Star Trek

Terminator Salvation

They all sound pretty awesome. I'm actually really looking forward to JJ Abrams' Star Trek film. I used to watch The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine back in high school a fair bit (along with Babylon 5 and Space: Above and Beyond... oh yeah ;).

One movie I may actually want to see despite myself: Fast and Furious. AKA The Fast and the Furious 4. Or, as it should have been known, "4theFast, 4theFurious". I love how Vin Diesel and Paul Walker have come full circle in their careers so a new F'n'F film makes sense after they thought the other two sequels were beneath them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger