tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blue Zombie Chicks

Halloween is here!

Please enjoy our first annual Halloween post. This year is featured Blue Zombie Chicks.

Zombie Girl is a Canadian (yeah, I know, ay) Electro-Industrial/Industrial rock project. I reckon this zombie here is Renee Cooper. I'm not sure she is technically blue, since at her myspace page there's a picture of her and she is notblue. But, there's another picture of her blue so I don't know if it's the lighting...

Do we care? Really?

Not I. Blue is blue.

Check out her music too - it's pretty creepy and industrial electronic just like the description says. I have to say this is my favorite Zombie Girl this year. Not just for the blue-factor, at that!



****
Scary Zombie Girl

I found this Zombie Girl on flickriver. The page she's on is like 8000+ pictures and I don't really understand what it is. It's like flickr but it just loads picture after picture. So I can't properly credit her because I didn't have the patience to wade through to figure out who posted her up.

Maybe when I am bored I'll properly credit her, but for now I just call her Scary Zombie Girl.



****


This Zombie Chick was at Comic-Con 2010. I don't know what kind of statue she is but there's a couple other pictures out there of her. And she's more on the blue/green shade of the spectrum, but I figured there was enough blue in her to color her for this year's Blue Zombie Chicks post.

****

Custom Zombie Doll

Yeah, you thought I was sick. Right. You need to check out this guy's custom horror dolls. Zombie girl here is pretty much the tamest of the bunch.

I wouldn't exactly call them "hot", unless you're into stripped flesh and lots of blood. Hey, it takes all kinds, right?

I ain't judging this guy, but next time you are inclined to think a blue skinned fetish is sick, just re-visit this guy for a lesson in relativity.


****

Some last random Zombie Chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger