tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, October 30, 2010

mary byrne song tonight could it be magic lyrics video x factor 30th october show halloween theme

take-that-could-it-be-magic-factor-2010

mary byrne gave it her all tonight with the song could it be magic on a magical night the 30th of october thenight before all hallows aka halloween, and i think it was one of mary byrne's best performances tonight, though mary got mixed responses from the judges, though it is difficult to get very good responses every week as well.

The X Factor: Mary Byrne sings Could It Be Magic - The X Factor Live show 4 october 30th halloween theme



this is of course a popular song that take that had a hit with as well, but original the song mary byrne sang tonight was a barry manilow song and it is interesting to compare this song as i can't remember hearing the barry manilow verion just the take that version of could it be magic.

Barry Manilow Could It Be Magic Live Midnight Special 1975



these are the lyrics to the song mary byrne was singing on tonight's 30th of october x factor live show.

barry manilow could it be magic lyrics

Could It Be Magic

-Artist: Barry Manilow as sung on "Greatest Hits" -Arista A2L 8601
-peak Billboard position # 6 in 1975
-inspired by Chopin's Prelude In C Minor
-Words and Music by Adrienne Anderson and Barry Manilow


Spirit move me every time I'm near you
Whirling like a cyclone in my mind
Sweet Melissa, angel of my lifetime
Answer to all answers I can find

Baby, I love you, come, come, come into my arms
Let me know the wonder of all of you
Baby, I want you now, now, now, and hold on fast
Could this be the magic at last?

Lady, take me high upon a hillside
High up where the stallion meets the sun
I could love you, build my world around you
Never leave you till my life is done

Baby, I love you, come, come, come into my arms
Let me know the wonder of all of you
And baby, I want you now, now, oh, now, oh now and hold on fast
Could this be the magic at last?

Could it be magic?
Come, c'mon, c'mon, come oh-oh come into my arms
Oh, let me know the wonder of all of you, all of you
Baby, I want you now, now, oh now, oh now and hold on fast
Oh, could this be the magic at last?
Could it be magic?

Come, c'mon, c'mon, come oh-oh come into my arms
Oh, let me know the wonder of all of you
Baby, I want you now, now, oh now, oh now and hold on fast
Oh, could this be the magic at last?
Could it be magic?

mary-byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger