tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TMI

Too Much Information

Jay-Z talking about his elephantitis
"I guess I blew up quick/Cause friends I grew up with/Used to think of me as a premie/But I'm not and my nuts big." (Flashing Lights remix)
(No one on the corner) Got a bop like this/Can't wear skinny jeans 'cause my nuts don't fit/No one on the corner got a pocket like this/So I rock Roc jeans 'cause my nuts so thick." (Swagger Like Us)

Unlucky dude.

Anyway, Swagger Like Us has grown on my as a song like you wouldn't believe. I first heard it like "mmmm, yeah, okay", and then the more I listened to it I was like "actually, this is cool" and then I realised that the four verses were great and then I saw the Grammy performance and I was like "oh wow, this song is MADE to be sung live". Pregnant M.I.A. was also pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger