tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, February 23, 2009

Link me up, before you go-go

I got straps in my ride, I gotta go to prison. You waiting on me to die you gonna be waiting for a minute.

First of all, could Nazi genetic experiments be behind the reason that 38 pairs of twins were born in a small Brazilian village made up of just 80 families (of German descent)?

Five clips from Late Night With Conan O'Brien, who is moving on to host the Tonight show.

A great story about Jason Bateman, star of Arrested Development, Hancock and Teen Wolf Too.

And a woman tells of her desire to have a Halo-themed wedding. "I wanted to have my cake and eat it too: a classy wedding that represented us as gamers while celebrating what brought us together. I know, I know… what about Master Chief performing the ceremony? I realize that wasn’t very subtle, but he actually came into the picture much later. Either way, I think my family would have had a much more violent reaction to me not wearing a wedding dress than Master Chief marrying us"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger