tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, December 18, 2008

*brain explodes*

Sometimes this conversation happens
Friend: "Oh, hey, did you that Tina and Johnson are together?"
You: "*splutter*... WHAT!?"
Friend: "Yeah, I know. Wouldn't have picked those two."
You: "Wow. I really... wow. Tina and Johnson? Really? Him?"
Friend: "Yup. So yeah, it's weird."
You: "I'm. I'm. I'm... still a bit shocked.
Well last night, I had that conversation, but with one big difference. One that skipped a couple of steps.
Friend: "So, yeah, Hughesy and Yas got back from Africa and they're married.
Me: "..."
Friend: "There are photos of the ring on Facebook."
Me: "Hughesy.... and Yas????
Friend: "Yep"
Me: "They're TOGETHER?"
Friend: "Yeah, since August."
Me: "....Yas and HUGHESY? Really??"
Friend: "I know."
Me: "Wait, so... wait. Hughesy and Yas are together, and they're married."
Friend: "Yeah."
Me: *brain explodes*
Friend: "We're not sure where they're going to be living, etc."
Me: "I would not have picked those two to get together. At all. And now they're married. I... you must be lying to me."
Yeah, it was a bit of a freakout. I'm still not over it. But really happy for them, I guess! They're cool people, so I'm sure it'll work out. Just very unexpected.

And for fans of 30 Rock, Survivor, and hilarious tv everywhere, I recommend this. Also, if you love the wacky antics of Tracy Jordan, try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger