tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blatant Advertorial

My sister and brother-in-law are currently in Europe, enjoying Croatia and Italy. But before they went, Sam and his mate Josh released an EP for their band Persona. It was actually pretty enjoyable. I would actually like to listen to it, and not out of obligation. You know when you go to see a friend's band play, you judge them on a different scale?
Friend's band performance = 7/10
Non-friend's band performance = 3/10
Well I actually really enjoyed listening to Sam and Josh's EP. Perhaps because they got a lot of help from a professional producer they met, who was great. Anyway, here's the video clip they made for "Long Night". It's probably the catchiest song on the EP, but I think I like one or two of the others more. But I still like this one!
Watch the clip in fullscreen as it's HD and looks great:

Persona - Long Night from Samuel Shelley on Vimeo.
You may recognise my sister dancing in slow motion.

Anyway, you can hear more of them at their MySpace. And you can vote for them in Triple J's Unearthed here. I have to say they have more of a commercial radio sound than a Triple J sound, but hey, whatever works. Have a listen and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger