tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Voracious Content Consumer

Books I am about to read:
Paul of Dune (Dune Messiah was good, now I'm reading the one set between the two, written by Frank Herbert's son and Kevin J Anderson)

Get Her Off The Pitch: How Sport Ruined My Life, by Lynne Truss. She wrote Eats, Shoots and Leaves, the book about punctuation. This book is about her four years as a sports journalist, starting as a 41-year-old woman with zero interest in sport. She writes about how sport affected her, and how she learned to love it. It's been very interesting so far.

American Ground, by the only journalist who was allowed unfettered access to Ground Zero immediately after the attacks, William Langewiesche. He writes about the cleanup operation and the people who did it.

TV shows I'm about to watch:
'Breaking Bad', about a high school chemistry teacher who learns he is dying of cancer and decides to make some money to provide for his family after he dies. So he starts making crystal meth.

Games I just started playing:
NBA 2K8 - yes I know it's old, but my computer can handle it, so there! And it's fun. I can't wait to get a HD TV so I can watch the NBA on ONE HD. So keen.

Can you tell I've just moved to a new city and live alone in a new apartment???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger