tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Comicon

A little trip round the webcomics sphere:

If you ever wanted to know what it feels like to be a fanboy, here is a visual interpretation. That was my reaction when they announced Fallout 3 was definitely coming out. And my reaction when I found all five seasons of Bablyon 5 on sale at Big W. And my reaction at several points during this last season of Gossip Girl (shut up!).

Cristiano Ronaldo... heh... this comic refers to this pic:Hee hee hee well... he is current World Player of the Year, so I guess he feels he can do what he likes.

I think my favourite Dinosaur Comics are the ones where God speaks in bold from the top of the screen (the devil occasionally speaks too, in red italics at the bottom of the screen. But he only ever talks about video games). T-Rex defines manliness. And then Utahraptor does the same.

SMBC always goes for awkward if it's an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger