tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

APPOINTMENT


kalau pengen ketemuan seseorang, apa yang biasannya kamu lakukan ?
janjian dulu kan ama dia. Nah, sekarang ada pokok pembahasan baru niii.....
tentang appointment.....
kayaknya asik nih belajar appointment...
yuk kita liat sama - sama....




Appointmenttell about agreement for meeting it is good to make an appointment before youmeet or people.
1.Makingan Appointment
  • Can I come and see you ?
  • I want to make an appointment to see
  • I ‘ll be there
2.Acceptingan Appointment
  • Be there on time
  • It’s a deal
  • I’ll wait for you
3.Cancelingan Appointment
  • I’m sorry ,I ‘m very busy
  • I ‘m terrible sorry I have to put off my Appointment
4.Changingan Appointment 
  • What about……………( Tuesday at.04.00.p.m)
  • Do you have another time this afternoon
  • Well,I must be off now .I’ll talk to you later.
Forthe example of  dialogue about Appointment
Dhina : Hi,can I talk to Afgan ?
Afgan : Ya ,it’s me .Who is talking ?
Dhina : I ‘m Dhina .Sorry to disturb you
Afgan : No problem.What’s up ?
Dhina : Well,you like to accompany me to Gary’s House this afternoon?
Afgan : Yeah.I can
Dhina : Okay .I will pick up you at.5.p.m
Afgan : Ok .I wait You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger