tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, November 27, 2010

matt cardle Knights in White Satin i love rock and roll songs

matt cardle Knights in White Satin i love rock and roll songs, those where the songs matt cardle was singing tonight as the acts got to sing two songs each on tonights x factor show for the 27th of november 2010.

the moody blues song Knights in White Satin when really well for matt tonight and the judges said one of the best performances by matt cardle.

Matt Cardle sings Knights in White Satin - The X Factor Live show youtube video 27/11/2010 matt cardle songs

The X Factor 2010: Dannii's chosen what Matt calls a 'forgotten song', which he's going to give a revamp in the hopes it'll get your vote. Will you be sending the last boy standing through to next week's semi final?



moody blues nights in white satin lyrics the song matt cardle was singingtonight to avoid sunday's double eviction from the phone votes tomorrow x factor.

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end
Letters I've written, never meaning to send
Beauty had always been, with these eyes before
Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore
'Cause I love you, yes I love you, oh, how I love you

Gazing at people, some hand in hand
Just what I'm going through they can't understand
Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend
Just what you want to be you will be in the end
And I love you, yes I love you
Oh, how I love you, oh, how I love you

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end
Letters I've written, never meaning to send
Beauty have always been with these eyes before
Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore
'Cause I love you, yes I love you
Oh, how I love you, oh, how I love you

'Cause I love you, yes I love you
Oh, how I love you, oh, how I love you

{Epilogue, spoken}
Breathe deep the gathering gloom
Watch lights fade from every room
Bedsetter people look back and lament
Another day's useless energy's spent
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love and has none
New mother picks up and suckles her son
Senior citizens wish they were young
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colors from our sight
Red is grey and yellow white
And we decide which is right
And which is an illusion

this is real classic song by the moody blues as can be seen by these very old youtube videos of the moody blues singing nights in white satin.

The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin´1967

The first official Video of "Nights In White Satin"!

One "Night" in Paris.
A timeless song.



(slightly different version here might actually be better then the other, has a more dramatic ending to it)

Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin (extended version)

From the film War of the Worlds, the classic anthem from the Moody Blues, Knights in White Satin




Matt Cardle sings I Love Rock N' Roll - The X Factor Live show

The X Factor 2010: Matt's first song tonight is a massive, iconic rock song which certainly fits the theme - but he's been used to slower, more high pitched songs up until now! Can he recover from last week's bad reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger