tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!

I'm not going to be around for about a week, so I thought I'd better check in.

First of all, I am in LOVE with Friday Night Lights. It is my favourite favourite new show.
- I love sports movies. This has some great sports stuff in it.
- I love teen drama. This is one of the most realistic teen dramas I've seen in ages. Parents matter, kids change their opinions... great stuff.
- I love stories where young hearts get piled up with pressure. There is so much pressure on the young footballers in the small Texas town.

Oh yes, I am in love. A wonderful cast... AND it has four seasons in the can! No desperately hoping that it gets more seasons, or waiting for the next one to come out.

I was addicted - completely - in the first episode. I can't promise that will happen for you, but... isn't it worth taking that chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger