tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Valkyrie Profile redux


A port of the PSOne Valkyrie Profile heading to PSP and the sequel is in development for PS2, both are Japan only for now.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I really love the art in the game and have the original PlayStation game and this awesome two volume art and game guide book. Never got around to play it though, so I might hold out for the PSP. There will probably be something extra in it, plus it should look way sharper on the portable screen.

I’m hoping to get to a backlog of Costume posts I have on my desktop over the holiday break. I got a lot of mail asking about other good costume books, so look for more on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger