tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Fresh as Roses


Costumes are being revealed at a quicker clip now for Rumble Roses XX for the Xbox 360. I’m totally psyched for the game. The PS2 one was a bit shallow in spots, but the crazy story and very detailed character models won me over. It looks like there will be at least four costumes or should I say personalities per character.

P.N.03
I got a bargain copy of P.N.03 a little while ago and decided to give it a go. There’s not much variation in the suits other than different colors and powers, except for the Papillon suit, which is like half armor, half bikini. It’s hot looking, but you die if you take one hit so it’s only for the skilled perverts.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tekken 5/ Soul Calibur III figures
Figures are a great way to appreciate costumes (at least that’s what I tell myself) so I like to collect the more exceptional ones. Figures for Tekken 5 (Jan) and Soul Calibur III (Feb) are set for release in Japan next year. I’m not sure if they’re worth it for me yet, I have a large slate of 2006 toys on my want list already.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since we’re talking about figures, check this out to see an early birthday gift I received recently.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I don’t have a lot of space or budget to get every figure I want, so I love getting figure model books. My favorite is Replicant, which comes out 3 to 4 times a year out of Japan. Very high quality photos and a great selection of figures, although it’s mostly of the female variety. It’s available from various online retailers or book stores like Kinokuniya which have outlets in the states

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger