tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, October 3, 2011

Time Killer

I went up and downhill, from suburb to suburb, through streets which I don't even recognise, rode by farmland, not really going anywhere for over three hours on my bike. It felt like I was going in circles. Everywhere looked pretty much the same, apart from the farmland. It wasn't much of a sight- just lots and lots of suburban houses and a giant 'M' in the distance- I must have been tempted to go into at least 5 different Macdonald's. But there was something weirdly enjoyable about riding a bike and looking at everything. 

Anyway, it's the second half of the holidays and it feels like it has just started. I don't get how anybody could possibly find the holidays boring. I don't even find boredom very boring, unless I'm waiting for something. 

And remember how ages ago how I said I'd post up photos of my bedroom? Well, let's just forget that.






I never got to put the pictures from the photo shoot of Wild Hearts on my blog, but you can now check them out and shop at  http://wildheartslabel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger