tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Misha Bryan x factor 27-8-2011 auditions respect video song and lyrics

probably the biggest highlight of tonights x factor was Misha Bryan audition which i think got the best response form the judges over all the other auditions on tonight's x factor edition from 27th august 2011.

Misha Bryan x factor audition did seem really unique and with a very fast rap in the middle which was also very well sung or rapped.

the song that Misha Bryan covered was aretha franklin's respect, seemed to be a very good song choice and misha looks to be one of the favourites to make it into the live final stages of x factor 2011.

this is the original version of aretha franklin respect really good song.

youtube video of aretha franklin respect



these are the original lyrics to aretha franklin respect as covered by misha bryan on x factor 27th august 2011 edition of the auditions.

(oo) What you want
(oo) Baby, I got
(oo) What you need
(oo) Do you know I got it?
(oo) All I'm askin'
(oo) Is for a little respect when you come home (just a little bit)
Hey baby (just a little bit) when you get home
(just a little bit) mister (just a little bit)

I ain't gonna do you wrong while you're gone
Ain't gonna do you wrong (oo) 'cause I don't wanna (oo)
All I'm askin' (oo)
Is for a little respect when you come home (just a little bit)
Baby (just a little bit) when you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

I'm about to give you all of my money
And all I'm askin' in return, honey
Is to give me my profits
When you get home (just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah baby (just a, just a, just a, just a)
When you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

------ instrumental break ------

Ooo, your kisses (oo)
Sweeter than honey (oo)
And guess what? (oo)
So is my money (oo)
All I want you to do (oo) for me
Is give it to me when you get home (re, re, re ,re)
Yeah baby (re, re, re ,re)
Whip it to me (respect, just a little bit)
When you get home, now (just a little bit)

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
Whoa, babe (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)
I get tired (just a little bit)
Keep on tryin' (just a little bit)
You're runnin' out of foolin' (just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin' (just a little bit)
(re, re, re, re) 'spect
When you come home (re, re, re ,re)
Or you might walk in (respect, just a little bit)
And find out I'm gone (just a little bit)
I got to have (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)


Misha Bryan’s audition X Factor 27-8-2011

this was probably one of the acts that stood out the most tonight Misha Bryan’s audition X Factor 27-8-2011, really good soul type singing of aretha franklin respect with a rap part way through as well, so misha bryan is really versatile.

now misha is through to the boot camp stage of x factor 2011 she looks like one of the favourites to make it through to the live finals of this years x factor as well.

thexfactoruk youtube channel says the following about misha bryan.

“The X Factor: 19-year-old Misha has been singing since the age of nine and hopes to be a world class recording artist. Having been brought up from a young age by her Aunty, Misha’s hopes are not only to progress in the competition, but to make her Aunty proud. With a mix of excitement and nerves, Misha takes to the stage to perform her rendition of Aretha Franklin’s Respect. Will the judges be giving her the four little words she needs to hear to make it through to bootcamp?”"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger