tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slow day = new blog

That was the first month I had missed a blog post since I started Did I say I'm just a boy? Sorry.

Searches that found my blog
Anyway, a quick check of my Google Analytics shows that apparently I'm one of the world's most important repositories of knowledge about Steven Tyler's kids. You may know him as Liv Tyler's dad, but he's also the father of Chelsea Tallarico, who is a very pretty girl with a weird looking father.

She's the one on the right. Liv Tyler is in the middle.

Anyway, some variation of 'Chelsea Tallarico, Steven Tyler's kids, Steven Tyler children, Steven Tyler daughters, or pictures of Steven Tyler's kids' make up the vast majority of search terms that found this blog.

Once you wade through a couple of pages of terms like that, you also get:

girl from scary movie
A little bit vague, I'm probably going to need more information.

avatar breasts
If I recall correctly, they were blue. And computer generated.

monster giuseppe heel
Nicki Minaj fan! Nice to have you here. This is a line from her verse on Kanye West's Monster, in which she absolutely tore it up. That verse alone got her so much heat that her album Pink Friday was worth checking out.

"czech republic" "marieke hardy"
This is a very random search and I have no idea why someone would look for it. Marieke is a writer, sometimes for The Drum. She wrote Last Man Standing, which my housemates and I used to watch. She recently wrote a comedy for the ABC titled Laid (I think?).

christina hendricks naked
HA! Sorry tiger, you won't find Joan Holloway's nudie photos here. Good luck searching for something I doubt actually exists though!

joy behar feet
A mental image I REALLLLY didn't want.

y did kevin rudd got kicked out of being a p.m
Good question. His autocratic, micromanaging style was unpopular with his caucus and took a high toll on his staff. He was also pursuing policies that Labor party power brokers believed would lead to an election defeat in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger