tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, June 22, 2007

Tekken 6 is looking…ok

New shots were posted on Game Watch, most importantly costume customization pics. I compiled the ones for Asuke and Heihachi below.

Asuka is one of my favorite characters in Tekken 5. Her yakuza-like lady boss outfit is one of the best costumes of all time. These are all tweaks based on her standard and school girls outfits so I’m hoping there are a bunch more choices.

Heihachi is also another fav and I’m digging the full armor options he has. He had some cool accessories like an eye patch and sword in Tekken 5, so this is sort of a continuation of that samurai theme.

Overall though, I’m kind of bummed the visuals aren't jumping out at me. I’m sure the game will look plenty pretty once it’s running on home TVs, but for now it’s hard to work up a ton of enthusiasm. At worst, it’s something to play till Soul Calibur IV comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger