tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Soul Calibur IV Early Costume Impressions UPDATE

A teaser video is up for Soul Calibur IV and shows off three characters. It’s possible these are real-time character models, but they are eerily similar to that initial Tekken 6 concept model of Jin which looked nothing like the footage eventually shown at E3. Still, Namco says the final version of Tekken 6 will look better, so my hopes are high these Soul Cal shots are in-game.

The details look too sharp for that to be true though. Mitsurugi armor looks amazing and he really looks like he is wearing it as opposed to being plastered on. I would be just floored if this were in-game. FLOORED.

Ivy, well…my goodness. She was always top heavy, but this new outfit really puts it out there. It does fit with her character who always wore very revealing clothes. Even so, it makes me nervous all the same.

I loved Soul Edge/Blade and Soul Calibur I and II. Wasn't crazy about III. The balance for me was way off on many characters, plus it just didn't look that great on the PS2.

2008 can’t come soon enough.

UPDATE: Full body shot scan of Ivy has hit the interweb. HOLY cripes. As if the top weren't enough, the sleeze factor has been cranked up several notches. Normally I would be disgusted, but if you are going to go down this road, I say go all the way. I hope Namco sticks to their guns and keeps this design. Quite bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger