tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Chapter 50: Taking One for the Team?

I've not yet read any articles about it, but apparently Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) commented that our soldiers are "stuck in Iraq" as a result of President Bush's policies. I've noticed that he's taking a lot of heat for it, but at my first blush, I wonder if he's essentially returning the nation's focus to the president, where Republicans are particularly vulnerable right now, in order to deflect anything away from the senate and house races that might hurt Democrats. Perhaps it's only a way for Kerry to keep in the public eye during an election in which he's not running for anything. Either way, short of an outrageous and almost instantaneously proven allegation, my mind is already made up on my local elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger