tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, October 24, 2005

The night before Soul Calibur III, aka Tekken 5 revisisted.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So, some stores will get in Soul Calibur III tomorrow. Obviously I want it very badly, but there are two tempting bargains floating around. The first is the annual Toys R Us buy 2 get 1 free sale. The problems with that are there’s no telling what day TRU will stock SCIII, and if they’ll have two other $50 games that I want on hand whenever they do get it in. The other bargain is Fry’s advertised price of $37.99, but they say it won’t be in stock till after 4PM Thursday. Ouch.


We’ll see how it shakes out, but I decided to revisit a few titles to get myself in the proper mental frame. First is Soul Calibur II. Still great although mysteriously maligned by some. The one I’m playing more is Tekken 5, as there are parallels I’ll be comparing. Like Tekken 5, SCIII supports progressive scan and widescreen visuals. The picture will probably be cropped, but it wasn’t that harsh in Tekken, so I’m optimistic for SC.

More importantly, let’s go over the costume selection for a small taste of what awaits us later this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger