tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Costume game of the year?


In seven short days, Soul Calibur III will be in stores.

Let that sink in for a little bit.

For as long as I can remember, I was sure Soul Calibur III would be THE costume game event of the year. That may still come to be, but I’ll have to look back after this crazy holiday software dump and tally it up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One possible contender to the crown is Dead or Alive 4 for Xbox 360. DOA 3 didn’t have many costumes due to the rush to get released in the system launch window, so I’m cautiously optimistic about how many costumes we’ll see in 4.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The other game is not a costume game at all, but what it features does impact my expectations for next generation clothes. Check out this video of NBA 2K6, the one called "First Trailer". Towards the end of the clip, you’ll see totally insane cloth animations. Wow. The jerseys flap around a little too much, but it’s sure cooler looking than the painted on outfits we’re used to seeing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Speaking of holiday shopping, I have a ridiculously large list of games that are being mulled over. Since a lot of them don’t involve costumery, I didn’t list them here with the now patented % of GET system. I’m working on something else in that vein though so hold tight.

I also have a back log of screenshots to games I’ve take and I’ll get to those as soon as I can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger