tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, August 1, 2005

Death by Boredom


Despite its huge costume potential, I have finally given up on Death by Degrees. It was a tough call, since I really like the outfits in the game. I tried to give it every chance in the world, even (strictly as a last resort) trying out cheat devices to see if it made it any more bearable. No dice. I pretty much hate the game. Although there are some cool touches here and there, the way Nina controls and the ridiculous sub-menu system totally suck out the fun.

It took me far longer than it should have to come to this conclusion, but playing Haunting Ground and Kingdom Under Fire sealed it. I’m having a blast with those two so far and can’t wait to fit more time with them. In stark contrast, I dreaded the very thought of slogging through another terrible level in Degrees.

Nina’s ending in Tekken 5 featured her and Anna in medieval garb sword fighting. Here’s hoping she gets another shot with a guest appearance in Soul Calibur III. It would sure be cooler than throwing in Heihachi again. As sort of a consolation prize, Namco put up some snazzy new wallpapers for Degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger